- Opinion: Big Tobacco's smoke and mirrors won't work this time - 23 July 2014
- Hampshire: 'Wrong' charger cause of explosion - 23 July 2014
- South-West: Charity welcomes ban on smoking in cars with children - 23 July 2014
- Northamptonshire: 4,000 illicit cigarettes seized in raids - 23 July 2014
- Ireland: Reilly won't be taking crucial health policies to his new job - 23 July 2014
- Model Emily Scott posts smoking selfie...before taking it down after social media criticism - 23 July 2014
- Huge drop in Australian smoking rates attributed to standardised packs - 16 July 2014
You can learn more on e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Point of Sale display, youth smoking, taxation and smuggling are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
The place where the news lives. Find our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...