- E-cigarettes: Public Health England's evidence-based confusion - 28 August 2015
- Hertfordshire County Council backs e-cigarettes - 28 August 2015
- Lancashire: Health bosses refuse UKIP request to allow patients to use e-cigarettes - 28 August 2015
- New law on smoking in cars ‘doesn't go far enough’ - 28 August 2015
- US: California lawmakers act to raise smoking age to 21, restrict e-cigarettes - 28 August 2015
- US: FDA issues warning letters to "natural" tobacco makers - 28 August 2015
- Radio: E-Cigarettes: Another Puff - 28 August 2015
- Video: The great vape debate - 28 August 2015
- ASH comment on Lancet editorial on e-cigarettes - 28 August 2015
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...