- E-cigarettes should be called 'nicotine sticks' to curb appeal, experts say - 01 September 2014
- Butterscotch e-cig liquid ‘has links to serious lung condition’ - 01 September 2014
- Healthcare experts turn on WHO over calls to ban e-cigarettes - 01 September 2014
- Film directors turn to e-cigarettes to show characters 'too slick to be trusted' - 01 September 2014
- Imperial rolling out new gantries - 01 September 2014
- Australia: A dollar to light up: smokers brace for another jump in tobacco excise - 01 September 2014
- ASH response to WHO report on electronic nicotine delivery systems - 27 August 2014
You can learn more on e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Point of Sale display, youth smoking, taxation and smuggling are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
The place where the news lives. Find our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...