- Corner shop profits ‘could go up in smoke’, says industry report - 09 December 2013
- Tobacco proxy sales ban backed by Association of Convenience Stores - 09 December 2013
- Somerset backs standard cigarette packaging - 09 December 2013
- Northern Ireland introduces new law on excise evasion sentencing - 09 December 2013
- Cigarette smoking after cancer diagnosis increases risk of death for men - 09 December 2013
- Ireland: Over two-thirds in poll support plain cigarette packaging - 09 December 2013
- Isreal: Tobacco vending machines to be outlawed next month - 09 December 2013
- Major Win for Public Health as Government Goes Ahead With Standard Packs Legislation - 02 December 2013
You can learn more on e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Point of Sale display, youth smoking, taxation and smuggling are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
The place where the news lives. Find our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...