- Stoptober: 190,000 sign up as millions of smokers encouraged to stub it out for a month - 01 October 2014
- JTI launches guide on impact of illicit tobacco trade - 01 October 2014
- New research: Mothers who smoke may affect the fertility of their sons - 01 October 2014
- Scotland: Quit targets met in smoking drive - 01 October 2014
- US: Advocacy groups challenge studios over smoking on screen - 01 October 2014
- New survey finds regular use of electronic cigarettes by children still rare - 17 September 2014
You can learn more on e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Point of Sale display, youth smoking, taxation and smuggling are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
The place where the news lives. Find our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...