- Vaping is ever more popular, but is it a smoking cure or a new hazard? - 29 July 2014
- Merseyside: Restaurant believed to be the first in the UK to ban smoking from their beer garden - 29 July 2014
- US: Shift to pipe tobacco and large cigars saves tobacco firms billions - 29 July 2014
- Uruguay: Ex-Philip Morris workers lead tobacco crackdown - 29 July 2014
- Study compiled for tobacco manufacturers claims one in five cigarettes smoked in Britain avoids UK tax as holidaymakers stock up abroad - 29 July 2014
- Parliamentary questions - 29 July 2014
- Advertising Authority Rules Against Tobacco Industry Again: ASH Calls JTI Ad Campaign “Blatantly Dishonest” - 29 July 2014
You can learn more on e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Point of Sale display, youth smoking, taxation and smuggling are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
The place where the news lives. Find our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...