- Bristol: Electronic cigarettes 'greatest opportunity' to boost public health since 1960s, says professor - 24 June 2016
- Colchester: Council clamps down on smoking area - 24 June 2016
- US: Supreme Court rules for R.J. Reynolds in racketeering case - 24 June 2016
- Poland may tax e-cigarettes - 24 June 2016
- US: Supreme Court refuses to hear appeal from Illinois smokers - 24 June 2016
- Charities call for Government action to maintain progress on smoking in pregnancy rates - 16 June 2016
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Smoking Still Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...