- Lincolnshire: Local smoking cessation budget slashed 50% as public health cuts bite - 27 November 2015
- Tobacco companies try to put stamp on new packaging - 27 November 2015
- London: Shisha cafe plans in East Finchley deferred - 27 November 2015
- Australia: Tobacco bans in prisons paying off - 27 November 2015
- Nigeria: Eight Million Risk Dying of Tobacco Use By 2030 - 27 November 2015
- Canada: Passage of An Act to bolster tobacco control in Quebec – A major gain in the fight against cancer - 27 November 2015
- Cuts to public health spending storing up trouble for future - 25 November 2015
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Smoking Still Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...