- Cambridge: Man pays £684 after dropping cigarette end - 10 February 2016
- US: Marlboro smokers should get cancer screening, jury told - 10 February 2016
- Guam: ban on smoking in bars to become law in 2017 - 10 February 2016
- Canada: Smokers' Helpline sees surge in calls after toll-free number included on cigarette packaging - 10 February 2016
- Bahrain: Tobacco duty hike confirmed - 10 February 2016
- New Zealand: Increase taxes on tobacco to improve health, says Professor - 10 February 2016
- South Africa: Newlands declared non-smoking stadium - 10 February 2016
- Statement in support of Smokefree Southwest - 05 February 2016
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Smoking Still Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...