- Oxford Union tarred by Imperial Tobacco sponsorship dealings - 27 April 2015
- London: Concern over NHS trust forcing mental health patients to give up smoking - 27 April 2015
- Call for government to legislate on vaping - 27 April 2015
- Ireland: ‘Vaping leads to smoking’ claim is stubbed out - 27 April 2015
- US: Hawaii could become the first US state to raise smoking age to 21 for tobacco and e-cigarettes - 27 April 2015
- US: CVS reports record sales after taking tobacco off the shelves - 27 April 2015
- China: Amended law curbs tobacco ads in land of smokers - 27 April 2015
- South Africa: Sars questions the credibility of Lackay’s letter - 27 April 2015
- US: FTC expected to approve $27bn tobacco deal - 27 April 2015
- Tobacco Display Ban at the point of sale in small stores Implementation date: 6 April 2015 - 02 April 2015
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...