- Government launches consultation on sale of e-cigs to under-18s - 19 December 2014
- Doctors welcome car smoking ban - 19 December 2014
- Stoke-on-Trent: Two dogs die in 'lit cigarette' house fire - 19 December 2014
- Lancashire: Trust to go smoke-free in the New Year - 19 December 2014
- Yorkshire: Smokefree workers record Christmas song (video) - 19 December 2014
- Ireland: Dail passes law banning smoking in vehicles with children present - 19 December 2014
- Canada: BAT reaches $575 million Flintkote settlement - 19 December 2014
- Canada: Ex-smokers credit e-cigarettes for helping them quit, poll finds - 19 December 2014
- Malawi: Global anti-smoking lobby to affect tobacco output – Mutharika - 19 December 2014
- Media Advisory: Standardised "plain" Packaging: Government in third U-turn? - 18 December 2014
You can learn more on e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Point of Sale display, youth smoking, taxation and smuggling are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
The place where the news lives. Find our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...