- EU’s highest court upholds new law on cigarettes and electronic cigarettes - 04 May 2016
- North East: Quit 16 campaign highlights the dangers of smoking - 04 May 2016
- Cheshire: Playgrounds go smokefree to save children - 04 May 2016
- Coventry: Smokers face £400 fine for dropping cigarette ends - 04 May 2016
- India: Supreme Court rules tobacco industry should implement stringent packaging warning - 04 May 2016
- Citizens’ Petition on tobacco levy - 04 May 2016
- Parliamentary Questions - 04 May 2016
- European Court of Justice rules Tobacco Products Directive is lawful - gives backing to UK's policy on standardised packaging - 04 May 2016
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Smoking Still Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...