- Members of the European Parliament declare "war" on tobacco companies - 05 March 2015
- Patients who smoke want respect from physicians - 05 March 2015
- Ireland: Japan Tobacco International responds to standardised packaging decision - 05 March 2015
- Australia: Smokers drive spike in house fires - 05 March 2015
- US: Majority support raising tobacco sales age to 21 - 05 March 2015
- Parliamentary Business - 05 March 2015
- Media Briefing: Standardised "Plain" Packaging, EU Regulation process ends on 2nd March - 26 February 2015
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...