- Headmistress of special needs school under fire for allowing 14-year-olds to smoke - 07 March 2014
- Blackburn Council calls for shisha bars to be licensed - 07 March 2014
- Nicolites signs e-cigarette pub deal with Enterprise Inns - 07 March 2014
- U.S. teens' e-cigarette use associated with smoking: study - 07 March 2014
- Stockwell fire blamed on bird carrying lit cigarette - 07 March 2014
- Chinese polluted waterway bursts into flame after lit cigarette is thrown into it - 07 March 2014
- Parliamentary business - 07 March 2014
- Public Health Victory as European Parliament Backs Tobacco Products Directive - 26 February 2014
You can learn more on e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Point of Sale display, youth smoking, taxation and smuggling are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
The place where the news lives. Find our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...