- Standardised packaging not a boost to illegal tobacco use, study suggests - 29 August 2014
- Nicorette advert criticises electronic cigarettes - 29 August 2014
- Grimsby: Discarded cigarette gutted shared home - 29 August 2014
- German health campaigners back Irish anti-smoking plan - 29 August 2014
- Bradford: Council becomes first to stop logging numbers who quit smoking - 29 August 2014
- ASH response to WHO report on electronic nicotine delivery systems - 27 August 2014
You can learn more on e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Point of Sale display, youth smoking, taxation and smuggling are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
The place where the news lives. Find our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...