- Scotland to ban smoking in cars with children - 26 March 2015
- Accountancy firm KPMG takes British American Tobacco in hand with auditing brief - 26 March 2015
- Blackpool: Shop owner in court after tobacco raids - 26 March 2015
- US: the CDC's anti-Smoking ads now include electronic cigarettes - 26 March 2015
- Wales: Children using electronic cigarettes at school says report - 26 March 2015
- Parliamentary Questions - 26 March 2015
- New Government anti-illicit tobacco strategy - 24 March 2015
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...