- EU Commission 'lacked transparency' over tobacco lobbyist meetings - 06 October 2015
- Tobacco carve-out in TPP, major victory for public health - 06 October 2015
- Eurosceptic Tories claim EU ignoring the science over electronic cigarettes - 06 October 2015
- West Yorkshire: Traders who sell e-cigarettes to under 18s face fines of up to £2,500 - 06 October 2015
- Northern Ireland: Smoking linked to almost half of fire deaths - 06 October 2015
- Canada: Liberal party pledges to implement plain packaging - 06 October 2015
- ASH welcomes fall in smoking prevalence but calls for new Government Strategy to go further, faster - 01 October 2015
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Smoking Still Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...