- Smoking ban in England 'cuts child hospital admissions' - 29 May 2015
- Nearly half a million children in poverty as a result of smoking parents - 29 May 2015
- Salford: Couple smuggled 25 tonnes of illegal tobacco worth almost £4m into the UK - 29 May 2015
- Salford Royal urges smokers to quit for art in plea for empty cigarette packs - 29 May 2015
- Wirral: Crackdown launched to prevent smoking outside Wirral Council buildings - 29 May 2015
- China: Beijing cracks down on Chinese tobacco industry - 29 May 2015
- South Australia: Prisons to become smoke-free - 29 May 2015
- The Two Faces of the Tobacco Industry Shouting about Illicit Trade While Still Complicit in it - 28 May 2015
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...