Upcoming network events
- Improving timeliness of NRT administration for tobacco dependence 17 October 2023: Register here
- Collaboration & smoking cessation services; community pharmacy, Trusts & LA 18 July 2023: Watch a recording and download slides here.
- Quitting smoking through vaping event 17th May 2023: Watch a recording and download slides here.
- Smokefree NHS Network launch event 27th March 2023: Watch a recording and download slides here.
Browse the NHS tobacco dependence treatment hub for ASH resources to support implementation of tobacco dependence treatment in acute, mental health and maternity settings.
To help you make the most of the support available, we have developed a map to help you navigate the support for tobacco dependency treatment services ASH and our partners are providing.
Network leadership resources
- Source4Networks is a free platform committed to curating and sharing the most comprehensive and best knowledge around network leadership in health, social care, and charity sectors.
- Join a group of network leaders here (you don’t need to be a member of the Q Community to join, just create a guest account)
- Event: 27th April 2023 Do you sometimes wonder if more can be done to make your network more effective? Join this interactive session where you'll be introduced to the 'Network Maturity Matrix' practice. Find out more here.
- Liberating Structures: Liberating Structures is a toolbox of different methods of facilitating groups to achieve different outcomes. This blog has more information about Liberating Structures and how to get started with using them. Join the Liberating Structures User Group (you don’t need to be a member of the Q Community to join, just create a guest account). This group have a number of online events coming up:
- 4th May: Liberating Structures user group. Find out more here.
- 15th May: Join this workshop to learn new, creative approaches to problem solving that support everyone to contribute. Find out more here.
- 18th May: Creating supportive environments in challenging circumstances. Find out more here.
- 8th June: Q Liberating Structures user group: planning for your own challenge. An opportunity to try some Liberating Structures together - join the fun, and learn new skills to use in your work. Find out more here.