Delivering a Smokefree 2030: The All Party Parliamentary Group on Smoking and Health recommendations for the Tobacco Control Plan 2021
- Global leadership to end smoking.
- ‘Polluter pays’ Smokefree 2030 Fund for tobacco control.
- Comprehensive strategy: targeted investment to reduce inequalities; plus tougher regulations to further denormalise smoking.
- Improved data collection and analysis to inform progress.
- Interim targets for 2025: further action to be taken if not on track by then.
The full report is available here.
Executive summary is available here.
APPG launch event
Recording available here: https://youtu.be/s8ZhWJPi6x0
Presentation by Prof Linda Bauld on policy recommendations available here.
Westminster Hall debate on APPG recommendations
Recording available here.
Transcript available here.
The report is endorsed by leading health organisations: