Smokefree Pregnancy Information Network
The Smokefree Pregnancy Information Network has been established by the Challenge Group to support colleagues working across the country to reduce smoking in pregnancy by connecting maternity teams and providing regular updates.
The Smokefree Pregnancy Information Network aims to ensure that colleagues working to reduce smoking in pregnancy around the country:
- Have access to timely information about relevant national activity
- Have access to practical resources and training materials
- Are able to share good practice, template materials etc.
- Can share challenges and pose questions of the wider network
- Can provide feedback to inform the development of national work
The network is relevant to:
- Prevention leads working in LMSs, Trusts and ICSs
- Frontline NHS staff including midwives and health visitors
- Local authority public health colleagues
To join the Smokefree Pregnancy Information Network and receive updates, please get in touch with us by email
If you’re aware of individuals leading smokefree initiatives in your local trusts who would benefit from being part of this network please encourage them to sign up.