Make an enquiry

If you have a query about second-hand smoke, or smoke drift, we recommend you read our briefing on ‘smoke drift in the home and workplace‘. Please note we are unable to offer legal advice. If you want to quit smoking, please contact your local stop smoking service; we do not offer this as a service ourselves.