ASH runs a series of webinars to provide local and national professionals working in tobacco control with up to date information and resources on key topic areas. If you have any suggestions for future webinar topics or would like to be added to the email list to receive updates about webinars please email email@example.com.
- The use of e-cigarettes among people with a mental health condition
- Implementation of smokefree policies in mental health inpatient settings
- Health Inequalities: Tackling half the difference
- Enforcing tobacco legislation: Current and future opportunities
- Use of electronic cigarettes in pregnancy: Smoking in Pregnancy Challenge Group webinar
- Addressing tobacco dependence within the NHS